How to Submit an Intercom Ticket
Non-Working Hours: 05:00 PM – 05:00 AM UTC
- 1.Reach the Intercom Messenger during non-working hours and click the "Submit a ticket" button.
- 2.After this, you will see a special message and an option to create your ticket.
- 3.In this window, you must fill in all the fields, starting with entering an email to get ticket status notifications.
- 4.Then, provide us with a short title for your ticket.
- 5.Then, give us a detailed description of your issue. Feel free to make it as detailed as possible. Insert links, if necessary.
- 6.Next, enter your wallet address.
- 7.After that, select your device in a drop-down list.
- 8.Enter the name of your wallet app in the corresponding field.
- 9.Please, provide us with an expected result before creating a ticket.
- 10.After filling in all the fields, click the "Create ticket" button. Your ticket will be processed and responded to in sequence once our support agents are on a shift.
- 11.You can also watch in real-time for changes in the status of your ticket within Intercom. You can see examples below.
Note that this is an additional way to report issues to our team. Even during non-business hours, you can open a chat session as it was previously (or you can use this option if you don't want to leave your email).
We understand that this change may require some adjustment on your part, but it will ultimately benefit both the community and our support team.
Please note that urgent or critical issues, such as system outages or security breaches, will still be addressed on a 24/7 basis. Our dedicated Community Drivers team will be available round-the-clock to handle emergencies and ensure minimal disruption to your operations.
We value your understanding and cooperation as we implement this change to enhance our support services. Rest assured, we remain committed to delivering exceptional customer care and support every step of the way. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us during the new working hours.