Comment on page
Liquidity Providers will be able to choose a fee tier for the liquidity they supply crypto in: 0.015%, 0.08%, 0.28%, 1%. These fee tiers correspond to different pools. By setting a particular fee tier, Liquidity Providers select the pools according to the risk they are willing to take due to each pair's volatility.
For example, higher fees are more suitable for those pairs where less liquidity is provided and more volatility is expected, while lower fees are more suitable for more stable pairs. By applying different fees, Liquidity Providers can potentially compensate for the impermanent loss from volatility with LP rewards.
Multi-tier fees apply to regular swaps, not limit orders. Each fee-tier option has a description that represents the best option according to a type of liquidity pair:
- 0.015% for pair of stable tokens, such as USDT/USDC
- 0.08% for pair of stable tokens and non-stable tokens, such as USDT/ETH
- 0.28% for pair of non-stable tokens, such as ADA/BNB
- 1% for pair of exotic tokens, such as WBNB/SFP
For V3 Exchange, claiming trading fee rewards has to be done manually. This can be accomplished on the position detail page. All of your V3 liquidity positions can be located on the liquidity page.
On the V3 Exchange, the LP fee reward APR may fluctuate across different liquidity positions. This is determined by several elements:
- Trading volume - higher volume generates an increase in fee rewards
- Liquidity pair fee tier - a larger fee tier creates more fee rewards from individual trades
- Quantity of tokens deposited - a greater amount of tokens in the position results in a larger proportion compared to the total active liquidity, thereby accruing more trading fee rewards from trades
- Chosen price range - a narrower price range allows a higher concentration for the same quantity of token deposited, which means a larger proportion compared to the total active liquidity and, consequently, more trading fee rewards from trades
- Amount of currently active liquidity - if more users deposit and concentrate their liquidity within the same range as you do, your trading fee earnings will reduce due to a smaller proportion against the total
- Status of the liquidity position - only those liquidity positions that are active will earn trading fee rewards
It is advised to utilize V3 liquidity to leverage the new features for improved efficiency.
Biswap V2 is an automated market maker (AMM) that allows users to exchange two tokens on the BNB Chain network. The liquidity provided to the exchange comes from Liquidity Providers ("LPs") who stake their tokens in Liquidity Pools. In exchange, a user gets LP tokens that can also be staked to earn BSW tokens in the "Farms."
When users make a token swap (trade) in the Exchange tab, a trading fee of 0.2% will be charged, which is broken down in the following way:
- 0.15% - LP Reward for Liquidity Providers
- 0.01% - BSW Token Burn
- 0.02% - Biswap Earn (Multi-reward pool, Double Launchpools, other product features)
- 0.02% - Biswap Team
When users make a token swap of BUSD-USDT, USDC-USDT, and DAI-USDT pairs in the Exchange tab, a trading fee of 0.1% will be charged, which is broken down in the following way:
- 0.075% - LP Reward for Liquidity Providers
- 0.005% - BSW Token Burn
- 0.01% - Biswap Earn (Multi-reward pool, Double Launchpools, other product features)
- 0.01% - Biswap Team
- Analyze the trading history
- View the pair's liquidity
- Use extra trading tools
Biswap may increase or decrease the trading fee in the future. A portion of this increase will be allocated to the team. Even after the rise in the trading fee, it will not be higher than the industry's average!