As of August 18, 2022
- Chain: BNB Chain (BEP-20)
- Max Supply: 700 000 000 BSW tokens
- Start of Supply: from 10 000 000 BSW tokens (allocated for the initial liquidity, marketing, and strategic partnership purposes)
Out of these 10 000 000 tokens, 400 000 BSW tokens were used to secure the initial liquidity. This is done to ensure our users can make exchanges and experience all the features of the platform from the very beginning.
Following the results of the community voting that took place between 2023.01.13 and 2023.01.16, the current distribution of BSW tokens per block was set to 15.
All further changes to the distribution of BSW tokens per block will only be made via community voting.
The allocation of 600 million BSW tokens is as follows:
- Farms / Launchpools: 80.7% per block
- Referral Program: 4.3% per block
- SAFU: 1% per block
- Team: 9% per block
- Investment Fund: 5% per block
Initially, 100 million BSW tokens were allocated for Transaction Fee Mining.
According to the update on October 31, 2021, after the Voting for Integration NFT (Earn), GameFi (Play to Earn), and Strategic Partnerships, 100 million BSW tokens will be redistributed:
70 million BSW for NFT (Earn), GameFi (Play to Earn), and Strategic Partnerships
30 million BSW for Transaction Fee Mining
As soon as the trans-fee mining mechanism reaches 30 million tokens, it will be automatically disabled.
All the above-depicted data has been taken as of January 2023
Cryptocurrencies and tokens built on a blockchain have set up algorithmically created release schedules. This means we can accurately predict how many coins will be made by a specific time.
Max supply — the coins/tokens that will be ever produced. As soon as the maximum supply is reached, there will be no more of these coins or tokens minted.
The maximum supply of BSW tokens is 700 000 000
Total supply — tokens/coins that exist now. They can be in circulation or somehow locked.
The formula for calculating is quite simple 🔽
The sum of tokens/coins that were already mined (or issued) MINUS the total of coins that were burned or destroyed = Total Supply
Circulating supply — the tokens/coins that are publicly available and circulating in the market. It is possible for a cryptocurrency circulating supply to increase or decrease over time.
The formula for calculating 🔽
Total supply MINUS the Reserve Fund (Team, NFT Earn, Investment Funds, Fee Return Rewards) = Circulating Supply
Market Capitalization (or Market Cap) in the blockchain industry refers to a measure of cryptocurrency market size or, in other words, the crypto asset's value.
The formula for calculating 🔽
Calculating Supply MULTIPLY BY the price of the crypto asset = Market Cap
Simply put, it means removing coins from circulation, thereby reducing the total supply. Tokens are usually transferred to a burn address during this process.
The tokens/coins get burned for two main reasons:
- To increase their value
- To keep their condition steady
BSW Tokens Burn
Biswap DEX has Deflationary Mechanisms. Our platform always develops and aims to enhance ones. The BSW burn happens to keep the token valuable and less volatile.
BSW token burn typically occurs Once per Quarter. Biswap reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or amend the burning schedule at any time and for any reason.
Even though BSW token burn occurs once a quarter, BSW token buyback happens during the months, and the final burn report is shared within the first 10 days of the new quarter.
- All the rewards from accounts with no referrer are used for BSW token burning
- BSW Auto Compound performance fee is used for token burning
- Biswap Holder pool early-withdrawal fee is used for token burning
- Auto Compound pool early-withdrawal fee is used for token burning
- 5% of the trading fees are used for buying the BSW tokens back from the market and burning them
- 10% of BSW from NFT Sales Revenue
- 50% of the 1% Marketplace commission fee is used for the purchase of BSW and burning them
- 0.5% Royalty Fee from each sale of Biswap Robbies NFT Earn Collection
- 1% Royalty Fee from each sale of Squid NFTs Collection
- 15% from IDOs revenue